Heart crafts are perfect for Valentine’s Day! Share the love with these easy, creative DIY Valentine home decor and art ideas! Great for kids and adults.
Heart crafts are cropping up everywhere this time of the year! While I don’t always decorate for Valentine’s Day, seeing all of these sweet and cheerful heart crafts in reds, pinks, and purples brings a smile to my face. If you want to spread a little extra love this Valentine’s Day, check out these creative and easy heart crafts and home decorating ideas.
12 Creative Heart Crafts for Valentine’s Day
- String Art Neon Heart from Pillar Box Blue
- Pink and Gray Valentine’s Heart Garland from A Wonderful Thought
- Easy Heart Plushies from Gluesticks
- Mixed Hearts Valentine’s Day Table Runner from Sparkle Living
- Giant Pink Fur Heart Sign from Made in a Day
- Rock Heart Basket Planter from Northern Feeling
- Heart Keepsake Jewelry Collage from My Pinterventures
- Neutral Heart Wreath from Curly Crafty Mom
- Watercolor Heart Valentine’s Day Canvas from Two Purple Couches
- Heart Specimen Art from Cookies Coffee and Crafts
- Scandi Woven Hearts Garland from Pillar Box Blue
- DIY Sweetheart Wreath from Debbees Buzz
Before I dive into this week’s Party, I want to make an announcement. I am sad to say that I am stepping down as a party host, and this is my last Merry Monday Party. I have so enjoyed being a host for the past few years, getting to meet so many new bloggers and discover so many creative projects and delicious recipes! But it’s time for me to adjust my focus and my time commitments. I’m not stepping away from blogging, though, so you can still follow along with my home decorating and crafting adventures here. And please be sure to visit one of the other hosts’ blogs to link up to the party next week!
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #239!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- blog hiatus –Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- blog hiatus – Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features in February:
- Recipes – Soups, hot drinks, crock pot recipes, football food, healthy/low fat recipes .
- Home – Organization ideas, cleaning tips
- Occasions – Valentine’s Day
- Crafts & Activities – Valentine’s Day crafts, decor, games, and printables. Winter crafts.
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Emily, such a sweet treat to bee featured on your final MM post! Delighted to see my DIY Let Me Call You Sweetheart Wreath among the others. Thanks for co-hosting too. Will continue to look forward to your regular posts.
Thanks for co-hosting, Emily! Love that beaded heart garland! Would love to have to join us at Homestyle Gathering tomorrow at My Wee Abode! 😉