Snowman crafts and decorations that are easy, creative DIYs for kids and adults to make with wood, glass, paint and more. Great for snow day activities!
Snowman crafts and DIYs are the perfect transition from holiday decor into winter decor. I am never quite sure what to do with my home decor during January, but a few snowmen displayed here and there are a festive touch. These cute and creative snowman crafts ideas are easy for both kids and adults to make. Many of these snowman crafts are made with items and materials you might already have around the house, like glass bowls, felt, paint, mugs and wood.
12 Creative Snowman Crafts
- Snowman Garland Craft from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Simple DIY Snowman Mugs from Cooking with Carlee
- Wood Block Snowman from Anika’s DIY Life
- Yarn Snowman from Made in a Day
- Creative Ways to Package Holiday Treats from Gluesticks
- Easy Snowman Hair Pin from Dazzle While Frazzled
- Upcycled Pumpkin Snowman from Domestically Creative
- Light Up Snowmen Ornaments from Curly Crafty Mom
- Snow Belly Snowman from My Pinterventures
- Glittery Snowman Upcycled Vases from Chas Crafty Creations
- DIY Floating Snowmen Ornament from Our Crafty Mom
- Astronaut Snowman Kids Craft from The CSI Project
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #238!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- blog hiatus –Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- blog hiatus – Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features on January:
- Recipes – Soups, hot drinks, crock pot recipes, football food, healthy/low fat recipes .
- Home – Organization ideas, cleaning tips
- Occasions – Valentine’s Day
- Crafts & Activities – Valentine’s Day crafts, decor, games, and printables. Winter crafts.
Thank you so much for including my snowman mugs. Little Dude and I had the best time making those. Have a great week and stay warm!
You’re welcome! I love those mugs – so cute! You guys did a great job on them!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Thanks for featuring my snowmen ornaments! 🙂 I just love all of these other snowmen ideas, such as the snowman mug!! So cute!
You’re welcome, Carrie! I love that snowman mug, too!