Summertime is here! And with it comes a fresh dose of crafts and DIY inspiration. I came across so many create and fun summer crafts ideas at last week’s party, that now my wheels are spinning with all kinds of things I want to make this summer! Whether you’re looking for a fun project for you, or something your kids will enjoy, check out these ideas!
12 Creative & Fun Summer Crafts Ideas:
- Simple Summer Tote Bag from Flamingo Toes
- DIY Flamingo Sprinkler from Rain on a Tin Roof
- Gilded Rose Quartz Decorative Box Makeover from Made in a Day
- DIY Tassel Sandals from The Heathered Nest
- Decorative Garden Stones from The Country Chic Cottage
- Flamingo Shutter Wall Art from Flamingo Toes
- DIY Printed Fabric Bangles from The Style Safari
- Tart Tin Bottlecap Coasters from Sadie Seasongoods
- Embroidery Hoop DIY Terrarium from Lydi Out Loud
- DIY Chalkboard Plant Markers from The Happy Housie
- DIY Canvas Beach Tote from Two Purple Couches
- Nautical Rope Candle Holders from H2O Bungalow
Merry Monday Link Party #157 – Facebook Follow Month
There’s something new to the party! We’ve opened up a NEW Facebook group just for bloggers to get more support! It Takes a Merry Village Facebook Group is a place where you can share your posts and get social media support!
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Last week’s most popular post(s)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #157
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Patio/outdoor projects & decor
- Landscaping Ideas
- Patriotic ideas/projects/crafts/decor
- Father’s Day crafts, ideas, food
- Summer games/activities
- Recipes – focus on patriotic themed foods
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!