Summertime is here! And with it comes a fresh dose of crafts and DIY inspiration. I came across so many create and fun summer crafts ideas at last week’s party, that now my wheels are spinning with all kinds of things I want to make this summer! Whether you’re looking for a fun project for you, or something your kids will enjoy, check out these ideas!
12 Creative & Fun Summer Crafts Ideas:
- Simple Summer Tote Bag from Flamingo Toes
- DIY Flamingo Sprinkler from Rain on a Tin Roof
- Gilded Rose Quartz Decorative Box Makeover from Made in a Day
- DIY Tassel Sandals from The Heathered Nest
- Decorative Garden Stones from The Country Chic Cottage
- Flamingo Shutter Wall Art from Flamingo Toes
- DIY Printed Fabric Bangles from The Style Safari
- Tart Tin Bottlecap Coasters from Sadie Seasongoods
- Embroidery Hoop DIY Terrarium from Lydi Out Loud
- DIY Chalkboard Plant Markers from The Happy Housie
- DIY Canvas Beach Tote from Two Purple Couches
- Nautical Rope Candle Holders from H2O Bungalow
Merry Monday Link Party #157 – Facebook Follow Month
There’s something new to the party! We’ve opened up a NEW Facebook group just for bloggers to get more support! It Takes a Merry Village Facebook Group is a place where you can share your posts and get social media support!
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Last week’s most popular post(s)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #157
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Patio/outdoor projects & decor
- Landscaping Ideas
- Patriotic ideas/projects/crafts/decor
- Father’s Day crafts, ideas, food
- Summer games/activities
- Recipes – focus on patriotic themed foods
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Thank you so much for including my terrarium globe and thanks for all of the fun inspiration! Have a great week!
Lydi @ Lydi Out Loud recently posted…How to Create a Custom Stencil Design with Cricut
Thank you for featuring my Nautical Rope Candle Holders this week!
Wendi @h2obungalow recently posted…DIY Coastal Tealight Candle Holders
Thank you for another great party this week!
Corinne @The Pragmatic Parent recently posted…DIY Coastal Tealight Candle Holders
Sharing with your party this week my Homemade Peanut Butter Granola Bars this week! Hope you enjoy!
Jen @Cincy Shopper recently posted…“I Spy” for Kids Printable Game Sheets
Thank you Emily for co-hosting Summer Crafts and Ideas Merry Monday 157, appreciated.
Joy@aVintageGreen recently posted…Milestone Birthday
Thank you for the party. Happy week!
Thanks so much for the party each week!!
Thank you so much for the feature! And for hosting each week!!
Krista recently posted…Summer Front Porch Tour