Pumpkin decorating ideas – fun and easy no-carve DIY crafts ideas for adults, teens and kids alike. Enjoy your pumpkins all through the fall season!
Pumpkin decorating ideas are everywhere and I can’t get enough! I love seeing the creative ways people craft and create with pumpkins, from a simple coat of paint to melting crayons and turning them into show-stopping centerpieces. If you’re looking for a few creative no-carve ideas, keep reading because I’ve found a bunch!
12 Pumpkin Decorating Ideas & Crafts
- Silhouette Pumpkins from Uncommon Designs
- Pumpkin String Art from So Much Better with Age
- Washi Tape Pumpkins from Domestically Creative
- Alcohol Ink Glass Pumpkins from Sadie Seasongoods
- Confetti Pumpkins from Made in a Day
- Book Page Pumpkin from Two Purple Couches
- Pumpkin Topiary from Darice
- Painted Pumpkins from Gluesticks
- Mod Podge Pumpkin from Burlap and Blue
- DIY Heirloom Pumpkin from So Much Better with Age
- Melted Crayon Pumpkin from The Heathered Nest
- Painted Dollar Store Pumpkin from Domestically Creative
Welcome to Merry Monday #174!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- Domestically Creative —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Our Crafty Mom —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #175
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween – decorations, treats, & costumes
- All Things Thanksgiving – recipes, decor, & crafts
- All Things Christmas – trees, mantels, ornaments, crafts & gift ideas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
I love how in th US you have a million and one different ways to decorate a pumpkin. Here in the U.K. all pumpkins are orange with perhaps a basic Jack Lantern carving. They are only put out at Halloween to let people know you will receive trick or treaters. Great roundup !
Thanks Claire! I don’t remember there being this many variations on pumpkins when I was a kid, but I do love them! It’s neat to see all of the different creative ideas people come up with. Maybe you can start a new trend in the U.K. 😉
Thanks so much for hosting!!
Debbie-Dabble recently posted…Fall/Halloween in the Kitchen