Fall Mantels – From farmhouse to modern, get inspired for fall decorating with these gorgeous, simple DIY mantel ideas including wreaths, pumpkins and more!
Browsing Fall mantels might be one of my ways to prep for the season. There was a time not so many years ago when I wasn’t that into Fall decorating. But with each passing year that we’re in this home, I get more and more excited about the arrival of Fall and the opportunity to change up my decorations.
Whether your style tends more farmhouse or more modern, I’ve collected some gorgeous ideas for decorating your Fall mantels. Even if you’re not quite ready to break out the pumpkins, these mantels are sure to get your creative juices flowing!
12 Gorgeous Fall Mantels
- Fall Farmhouse Mantel from The Everyday Home
- Tribal-Inspired Fall Mantel from Two Purple Couches
- Simple Autumn Mantel from Cottage in the Oaks
- Neutral and Serene Fall Mantel from My Life from Home
- Modern Boho Fall Mantel from Taryn Whiteaker
- How to Style a Fall Mantel Vignette from Inside the Fox Den
- French Fall Mantel from So Much Better with Age
- Blue and Green Fall Mantel from The Happy Housie
- Falling Leaves Garland and Mantel from Stone Gable
- Farmhouse Style Neutral Fall Mantel from Our Crafty Mom
- Simple Early Fall Mantel from Cherished Bliss
- Fall Mantel with Chalk Paint Jars from My Pinterventures
Welcome to Merry Monday #172! We have a new guest host!
Meet Michelle from Our Crafty Mom. She loves to share DIY projects, trash to treasure furniture flips, home decorating and craft ideas!
We are also sad to announce that this will be Sara from Twelve on Main’s last party. We’ve loved having her a co-host and wish her the best!
It’s Pinterest Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Pinterest.
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ Domestically Creative
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Kim ⋅ A Wonderful Thought
- Michelle ⋅ Our Crafty Mom
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #173
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween
- Fall thing Fall
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Sign-ups for the 2017 Ornament Exchange is open! Post date November 16th.
Thanks for hosting the 172nd Merry Monday, always appreciated.
Joy recently posted…The Little Stool That Could Repurposed 7