Fall crafts and rustic DIY ideas for the home. From wreaths to pumpkins to leaves, these simple and inexpensive ideas are fun and easy to make.
Fall crafts seem to be everywhere this time of the year! For some reason, this season always has me itching to get out my paintbrushes, sewing machine, paper cutters and more. I love crafting during Fall, and I’ve found lots of great rustic and farmhouse-inspired ideas, from pumpkins to wreaths, candles and more!
- Birch Bark Candle Holder from H2OBungalow
- “Happy Fall Ya’ll” Painted Pallet from The Magic Brush
- DIY Fall Wood Sign from Refresh Living
- Copper Painted Pumpkins from Tinselbox
- Wood Slice Wreath from Twelve on Main
- Painted Pumpkins from Uncommon Designs
- Faux Watercolor Pumpkin Door Hanger from Made in a Day
- Autumn Door Arrangement from Gluesticks
- Cotton Boll Wreath from Cottage in the Oaks
- Fall Leaf Gift Tags from Country Chic Cottage
- Dryer Duct Pumpkins from Simply Darrling
- DIY Pumpkin Jars from The Scrap Shoppe
Now, let’s get to the party! Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts…
and a new guest host!
Meet Michelle from Our Crafty Mom. She loves to share DIY projects, trash to treasure furniture flips, home decorating and craft ideas!
It’s Pinterest Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Pinterest.
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ Domestically Creative
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Kim ⋅ A Wonderful Thought
- Michelle ⋅ Our Crafty Mom
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 170 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #171
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- Halloween decor
- Halloween DIY costumes
- Fall recipes – soups, chili, pumpkin desserts
- Pumpkin crafts
- Fall porch decor
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Sign-ups for the 2017 Ornament Exchange is open!