I’ve always got brunch on the brain! It’s probably my favorite type of meal to make at home or go out and enjoy at a restaurant! After planning a yummy Mother’s Day brunch for my mom today, I couldn’t help but notice a bunch of delicious brunch ideas shared at last week’s party!
Deliciously Easy Brunch Ideas
*If you’d like to pin any of these ideas or recipes, please click through to the original source*
- Bacon Gouda Frittata from Simply Stacie
- Best Zucchini Bread from Frog Prince Paperie
- Breakfast Bark from Second Chance to Dream
- Nutella Banana Waffles from Flour on my Face
- Peach Breakfast Cake from Cooking with Carlee
- Hash Brown Egg Nests from Karyl’s Kulinary Krusade
- Blueberry Lemon Coffee Cake from Eat Move Make
- Ham and Cheese Quiche from Stagetecture
- Baked Kahlua Donuts from Home Cooking Memories
- Earl Grey Bundt Cake from Hello Creative Family
- Lemon Blackberry Poppy Seed Muffins from Annie’s Noms
- Brown Sugar Peach Crumb Cake from Living on Cloud Nine
Merry Monday Link Party #154
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures Kim ⋅ Made In A Day Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
Megan · C’mon Get Crafty Kimberly · A Wonderful Thought
It’s Pinterest Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- A Wonderful Thought —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- How to Make a Dahlia Book Page Wreath via A Wonderful Thought (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #154
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Patio/outdoor projects & decor
- Gardening Ideas
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Mother’s Day & Graduation ideas/projects
- Recipes – focus on summer cocktails & sangrias, summer fruit salads & salsas, and all things cold!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Thank you for hosting the party!
Carol (“Mimi”) recently posted…Curbside Pickers’ Plant Stands Refreshed
Thank you for stopping by!