Okay, so this is a little different than my usual Weekly Wishlists. I cannot believe that Christmas is 6. Days. Away. Where did December go? Why do I still have a huge to-do list for the holidays? Why haven’t I mailed out my greeting cards yet? Why is my house still only half decorated? Why are my DIY gifts not done? Ack!
So, if I had all the time in the world, here are some of the things I’d love to do for this holiday season:
– DIY ornaments (for myself and for gifts), like some of the fantastic ones created by IHeartOrganizing
– DIY decorations
– a themed Christmas tree (probably to fit in with my “Winter Wonderland” vision)
– baking and candy-making up a storm
– create a way to display all the holiday cards we’ve received (inspiration via IHeartOrganizing)
– DIY-ing some wrapping paper and gift bags
…just to name a few. I guess there’s always next year! 😉
Are you on-track or stressed the %#^& out? Do you have any tips on how I can create more hours in a day?
Want to see more inspiration? Follow me on Pinterest here.