I got up Saturday morning, went to the first City Flea of the season, and came home to a fully painted half-bath! Whoo! No more beige in the bathroom!
(Apologies for the dark photos; there is no natural light in this hallway/bathroom; it is perpetually dark)
The color is French Lilac by Behr.
Still on the Painting To-Do List:
– paint the kitchen (also in French Lilac)
– paint entryway and family room (Natural Gray by Behr)
– paint my office (Cathedral Gray by Behr)
– paint our bedroom and bath (tbd)
– paint stairwell, bonus room, and upstairs hallway (tbd)