Is anyone else already thinking Spring? I am looking forward to brightening up our home with yellows, pinks and pale purples. I’ve even contemplated hanging a Spring wreath on our front door, but it may be a bit early for that yet. I came across so many lovely floral decor ideas from last week’s party that I had to round them up to share with you today!
- Faux Copper Patina Vase Arrangement from The Happy Housie
- Spring Apothecary Jar Labels from Blesser House
- Single Stem Vases from Love Create Celebrate
- Stenciled Wood Chest from Petticoat Junktion
- Tulip Arrangement from Thistlewood Farms
- Simple Spring Floral Wreath from Two Purple Couches
- Spring Planter Box with Bud Vases from Curly Crafty Mom
- Faux Antler Floral Art from Our Crafty Mom
- Giant Paper Flowers from SimpleJoys
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #142
Round-up themes for party #143
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Organization – focus on dollar store organization ideas
- Storage ideas/solutions
- Cleaning tips – focus on kitchen cleaning
- DIY projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Recipes – focus on strawberry, chili, and kahlua recipes
- St. Patrick’s Day recipes and crafts
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Facebook Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
The Secret to a Pulled Together Room and How to Achieve It via Worthing Court Blog (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Thank you so much for including my tips for a pulled together room in your features!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!