Back to School time is back! Stay organized with these simple solutions and easy hacks for home work stations, supply caddies, printables and more!
Back to School time is here! And even though I don’t have kids to send back to school, I still think this is a great time of the year to implement ideas and solutions to keep us more organized in our daily lives.
12 Back to School Organizational Ideas
- Homework Station from Clean and Scentsible
- Reusable Lunch Box Notes from Tinselbox
- School Organizer from The Country Chic Cottage
- Back to School Printable Tags from See Lindsay
- DIY Leather Key Fob from Lydi Out Loud
- Marble Storage Jars from A Cultivated Nest
- E-Reader Zipper Pouch from The Scrap Shoppe
- Back to School Mason Jar from Uncommon Designs
- Homework Room Makeover from How to Nest for Less
- Stenciled Desk Set from Made in a Day
- Chalkboard Calendar from Thistlewood Farms
- DIY Desktop Organizer from Simply Designing
Let’s Party! Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts!
It’s Twitter Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Twitter.
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Kim ⋅ A Wonderful Thought
Last week’s most popular post(s)
S’mores Poke Cake via The Kolb Corner (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #166
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Farmhouse Decor
- Back to School Ideas
- Recipes – sandwich recipes, back to school lunch ideas, bacon recipes. freezer meals, easy dinner ideas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Thank you for the party! Hope you had a nice weekend!
Thank you for featuring my Homework Room Makeover this week!
You’re welcome Erin!
Thank you for featuring my Reusable Lunch Box Notes this week!
You’re welcome Maria!
Thank you Emily for Merry Monday, always a pleasure to visit and join in.
Thank you for the party! Have a super week!
Thanks for hosting the party!
Carol (“Mimi”) recently posted…DIY Decor Bead Garland
Thanks so much for including my key fobs Emily! Have a great week! xo
Lydi @ Lydi Out Loud recently posted…35 Inspiring Projects by Cricut Makers