If you celebrated today, I hope you had a wonderful Easter! I always feel like Easter is the official kickoff to the Spring season, and that means summer is close behind. This time of the year I get an itch to freshen up our home – change up our artwork, swap out decor and tackle a few home improvement projects. If you get this itch, too, you’ll want to check out these 12 awesome DIY Wall Decor Ideas I’ve rounded up today. From 5-minute fixes to more involved design, there are ideas here for every skill level and every style, whether you prefer rustic, farmhouse or boho!
12 DIY Wall Decor Ideas:
- Dish Towel Wall Decor from Kreativ K
- Map Canvas Art from Intelligent Domestications
- DIY French Country Style Mirror from The Navage Patch
- Tropical Palm Watercolor Printables from Made in a Day
- DIY Wood Sign from Meaningful Spaces
- DIY Weekly Wall Calendar from Faeries and Fauna
- Spring Antler Decor from The Red Painted Cottage
- Easy Farmhouse Sign from Our Crafty Mom
- Colorful Boho Wall Hanging from Made in a Day
- Dahlia Book Page Wreath from A Wonderful Thought
- Watercolor and Wood Plaque Art from Two Purple Couches
- How to Create a Gallery Wall from The Kolb Corner
Merry Monday Link Party #150
We have a new guest host! Kimberly from A Wonderful Thought will be joining us for the entire month of April! If you haven’t had a chance to visit her blog, head on over and check out her crafts, recipes, and Disney posts!
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
It’s Instagram Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up on the #MerryMonday 150 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #150
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Gardening ideas/tips
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Mother’s Day ideas
- Recipe focus – cheesecake and pretzel recipes
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Attention VA’s: It has come to our attention that Inlinkz has blocked/removed links that have been mass uploaded by VA’s due to being added by one click through. If you are adding client links, it might not be added due to this new change. Adding each site individually by clicking ‘return to site’ and then clicking ‘add your link’ again for a new site may help retain the posts in the Inlinkz. Please contact Inlinkz for further information on how to resolve this issue with them and be removed from their ‘block’ list.