Trendy crafts and awesome DIY ideas for home decor. Learn how to make some of the most unique and popular crafts with these simple projects.
If you’ve spent any time online or shopping in stores lately, you’ve probably seen some of these cute trendy crafts and home decor ideas. But did you know that they’re super easy (and super fun!) to make yourself? I pulled together some of my favorite on-trend and unique DIY crafts ideas to share with you today!
12 Unique & Fun Trendy Crafts for the Home
- Wood Burned Coasters from The Country Chic Cottage
- Pom Pom Rainbow Art from White House Crafts
- Pom Pom and Beaded Planter from Kreativ K
- Sleepy Kitten Planters from Flamingo Toes
- Wood Bead Hearts from Making Joy and Pretty Things
- Watercolor Geode Magnets from Crafty Lumberjacks
- Galvanized Bucket Succulent Planter from Our Crafty Mom
- DIY Boho Earrings from Happy Mothering
- Metallic Tribal Print Planter from Inside the Fox Den
- Felt Sweater Rug from Pillar Box Blue
- Farmhouse Style Tray Art from Organized and Simplified
- Faux Floral Letter from Two Purple Couches
I also wanted to let you know that today’s will be my last Merry Monday party for a little while. My husband and I are awaiting the arrival of our baby girl any day now! So I will be stepping back from blogging and taking a maternity leave as we welcome our new baby home and adjust to life as a family of three.
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #194
Megan and Emily will be on a blog hiatus for March. Megan is taking a break and Emily is welcoming her first baby! So while they’re taking a blog vacation, we’re welcoming 2 new hosts for the entire month of March! Jenny from Cookies Coffee and Crafts and Donna from Two Chicks and a Mom are joining us for the entire month of March. If you aren’t already following them, please head over to their blogs and follow!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Two Chicks and A Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- On Blog Hiatus – Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- On Blog Hiatus – C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #195. What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes for: strawberries, peanuts, noodles, Oreo cookies and Kahlua
- Dip and sauce recipes
- Spring cleaning and home organization tips
- Spring home tours
- Succulent crafts
- St. Patrick’s Day crafts and food ideas
- Rainbow or unicorn themed crafts, food and DIYs
- March Madness ideas
Thank you again for the party. Hope you had a nice weekend!
Thanks so much for including my pom pom planter to the fun features Emily!! Have a lovely day 🙂
You’re welcome Katrin! Have a great week 🙂
Thank you for including my upcycled rug in your collection. I hope you have a lovely week.
You’re welcome Claire! You too!
We’re going to miss you! We want to see pictures 🙂
I’m going to miss you ladies, too! I will definitely share photos & updates 🙂
Thank you for including my succulent planter! Enjoy every moment of your maternity leave. Such an exciting time! Can’t wait to see pictures!
You’re welcome, Michelle! 🙂
Love the pictures in this post. Thank you!