Independence Day is fast approaching and I know lots of you are on the hunt for Patriotic home decor ideas! Whether you’re hosting a big grill-out and fireworks display or just want to celebrate the USA with your family, I’ve rounded up lots of red, white and blue DIY projects and ideas!
12 Patriotic Home Decor Ideas
- Decoupage American Flag Sign from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Patriotic Wreath from H2O Bungalow
- Patriotic Utensil Caddy from Abbott’s At Home
- Patriotic Hats Wreath from Across the Boulevard
- DIY Bandana Banner from Consumer Crafts
- Patriotic Straw Hats from Stow and Tell U
- Americana Drop Cloth Pillow from Intelligent Domestications
- Pallet Flag from The Magic Brush
- Sparkle Hat Patriotic Decoration from Made in a Day
- Patriotic Wall Art Canvas from Frog Prince Paperie
- Patriotic Fabric Garland from Two Purple Couches
- Red, White and Blue Paper Stars from Dazzle While Frazzled
Merry Monday Link Party #159
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Last week’s most popular post(s)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #159
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Summer decor, summer mantels, and porch decor
- Outdoor games/DIY games
- Recipes – summer foods, blackberry recipes, salads, grill recipes
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!