Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #85
Happy New Year! I hope you enjoyed the holidays with family and friends. We did lots of celebrating, and ate way too much food (and cookies, oh the cookies!) I am very excited to be joining the Merry Monday Link Party in 2016 along with several awesomely talented co-hosts. I hope you’ll join us each week (starting each Sunday at 9EST/6PST) for a slew of inspiration and ideas! (Don’t worry, I’ll also still be hosting the Creative Spark parties each Wednesday) I can’t wait to see what this year will bring! Now let me introduce you to my co-hosts.
We have three new hosts to start the new year!
Emily from Two Purple Couches
Two Purple Couches is my cozy corner of the web where you’ll find me crafting my way to a colorful home, one DIY at a time. I’m on a mission to infuse color and personality into my builder-grade house, all while inspiring others with simple and do-able DIYs.
Lindsay from Crazy Organized
My name is Lindsay and I started this blog as a way to share my pure joy in finding ways to make life easier and more organized.I love Pinterest, have no clue what I’m doing in the kitchen, do all my shopping via Amazon, have never turned down a cup (or pot) of coffee and can’t go more than 3 hours without checking my phone! Crazy Organized is a blog for everyone who strives to bring organization to their life!Whether in the home, traveling, cleaning, holidays, party planning, beauty, etc … my goal is to bring our readers rich content, practical tips and easy to follow tutorials to make their lives fabulous through organization!I’m excited to share my wins in organization (along with the misses), with a slice of humor.
Marie from DIY Adulation
I’m a writer and entrepreneur with a penchant for all things DIY. I’m also a mom to three beautiful children and hope they will grow up to be just as nerdy as I am some day. I firmly believe that everything in life can be DIY-ed, from personal finance to home decor. My, Diyadulation.com, is all about teaching you how to do-it-yourself.
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The House Down The Lane l Facebook lTwitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Olives-n-Okra l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Crazy Organized l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+
Mr. Cranberry Cocktail ~ Totally The Bomb
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Follow My Pinterventures’s board Merry Monday Linky Party on Pinterest.
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
[Tweet “Happy New Year & Hosts! Link up to the #MerryMonday Link Party #85 @pinterventures”]
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #85 started!
Hey, Emily ~ Just wanted to pop over and say, “Welcome to the Merry Monday crew!” We’re so excited to have you as a new host. :0) Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!
Tiffany recently posted…Merry Monday Link Party #85
Thank you Tiffany! I am so excited to be joining this great group! Happy New Year 🙂
Emily, happy New Year and its great to see you hosting Merry Monday! Thanks to you and the ladies for hosting – have a great first week of 2016!
Cindy Eikenberg recently posted…Quinoa Pecan Granola
Happy New Year Cindy! I hope you have a great first week, too! And thank you for joining our first party of 2016!