Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #108
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday
It’s Facebook Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Host on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- Olives-n-Okra –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
DIY Wood Frames @The Weathered Fox (PIN IT)
- Erlene’s pick : Three Mini Weavings | A Pretty Fix (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : One Cool Pop Father’s Day Cookies | Simply Sweets by Honeybee (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : DIY Cinder Block and Pallet Outdoor Bar | From Playdates to Parties (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick Neapolitan Ice Cream Pie | A Mom’s Take (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Messy Braid Updo Hair Tutorial | Design Life Diaries (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : DIY Giant Farmhouse Wood Frames| The Weathered Fox (PIN IT)
- Sherry’s pick : Root Beer Baby Back Ribs | What’s Cooking in the Burbs (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : DIY Bead Necklace with Nail Polish | Pastels and Macarons (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : Project Challenge Old Gears or Pulleys | Little Brags (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : How to Resize Printables | Mama’s Got It Together (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Patriotic Pompom Topped Cupcake Liner Trees | Little Miss Celebration (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick :Barn Door Style Fireplace Screen | Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Follow My Pinterventures’s board Merry Monday Linky Party on Pinterest.
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #108 started!
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip. Something created by YOU!
Thanks so much for the party!!
Debbie-Dabble recently posted…Fairy Garden Projects and Gnomes, Part 2, 2016
Thanks for linking up, Deb!
Hi Emily! Thanks to you and the ladies for hosting. Hope you had a great weekend and have a happy week!
Cindy Eikenberg recently posted…Easy Snack Crate for Dad
We’re always happy to have you join us, Cindy! Have a wonderful week 😀