Furniture Makeover Ideas for thrift store and vintage chairs, desks, tables and more. Grab a paintbrush and get inspired by amazing before and after DIYs!
Furniture makeover ideas always get my creativity itching to go to a thrift shop or flea market to see what sort of pieces I can find and reimagine. With just a few coats of paint or a few new swatches of fabric, you can work wonders on chairs, desks, tables and more! They don’t have to be complicated, either! These DIY furniture makeovers show you how easy it is to get from a sad before to a stunning after!
DIY Furniture Makeover Ideas:
- Tinted Wood Stain Table Makeover from Lolly Jane
- Side Table Makeover with Concrete Top from Taryn Whiteakre
- Vintage Chair Makeover from Thrift Diving
- Vintage Rocker with a Modern Twist from Refresh Living
- Vintage Floral Ladder Shelving from Flamingo Toes
- Rescued Desk Makeover from The Interior Frugalista
- Farmhouse Style Painted Church Pew from Twelve on Main
- DIY French Bistro Chair from So Much Better with Age
- Metal Bakers Rack Makeover from H2O Bungalow
- Vintage Glider Makeover from Petticoat Junktion
- Side Table Makeover from Two Purple Couches
- Coffee Table Makeover from Kingsbury Brook Farm
Do these furniture makeover ideas have you feeling inspired? I know I’m ready to grab a paintbrush!
Now, let’s get to the party! Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts!
It’s Twitter Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Twitter.
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Kim ⋅ A Wonderful Thought
Last week’s most popular post(s)
Howdy Porch Sign via Southernly Splendid (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #168
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Nerdy Crafts
- Back to School Ideas
- Recipes – sandwich recipes, back to school lunch ideas, freezer meals, easy dinner ideas
- Pumpkin Crafts
- Fall Decor Ideas – porches, mantels, room decor, tablescapes, etc
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Hi Emily! Thanks for the feature. Have a great week!
You’re welcome Kathy! Have a great week!
Thank you so much, Emily for including my Curbside Rescued Secretary Desk makeover! Have an awesome week. xo
Marie recently posted…Solar Plant Pot Water Fountain In Under 15 Minutes
You’re welcome Marie!
Thanks so much for hosting!!
Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a great week!
Thank you for featuring my Metal Bakers Rack Makeover project this week!