Peppermint dessert recipes are easy, sweet treats for Christmas and holidays. Candy canes and chocolate are a delicious pair in cakes, cookies and more!
Peppermint dessert recipes are a must-have during the Christmas holiday season! From brownies to cakes, cookies, even milkshakes, I’ve collected some delicious peppermint dessert recipes and sweet treats. Peppermint and chocolate is my favorite flavor combination, especially during this time of the year, and I can’t get enough!
12 Easy Peppermint Dessert Recipes
- Peppermint Biscotti from Home Cooking Memories
- Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake Ball from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Peppermint Crunch Cupcakes from Organized Island
- Peppermint Brownies from Cincy Shopper
- Peppermint Cookies and Cream Milkshake from 5 Minutes for Mom
- No Churn Peppermint Ice Cream from Gluesticks
- Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake from Coupons and Freebies Mom
- White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn Balls from Home Cooking Memories
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Spoons from Wondermom Wannabe
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Spoons from Diana Rambles
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Spoons from Pink Fortitude
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Spoons from Busy Being Jennifer
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #234!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
We’ll be taking a holiday break next week, but here’s what we’re looking for to feature in upcoming parties:
- Recipes – Soups, holiday drinks and cocktails, slow-cooker recipes.
- Home – Holiday home tours and holiday tablescapes, New Year’s Eve decorations. Winter decorating ideas.
- Crafts & Activities – New Year’s crafts, decor, games, and printables. Snow day activities.
Hi Emily – Thank you for hosting and especially for including my peppermint hot chocolate cookies! Wishing you a wonderful week full of the holiday spirit and festivities! Hugs, Holly
Thank you so much for the party and for including my peppermint cupcakes!
Thank you for featuring my Candy Cane Fudge recipe!
I love peppermint! That ice cream… yum!! And the cupcakes! I’ve had way too many sweets lately.
Me too, Carrie! I need a sweets detox soon, but these peppermint recipes all sound too good!