Back to School crafts ideas for all ages! From elementary age kids to middle school and teens, these easy DIYs are a fun way to kick off a new school year.
Back to School time is here again—can you believe it!? I’ve always loved the ritual of buying new school supplies; there’s something so exciting about the possibilities that lie in a crisp new notebook or a stack of freshly sharpened pencils. These back to school crafts ideas got me thinking about all the fun DIYs I can do with my daughter in the years to come when she’s ready to head off to school. What I love about these projects is that they work for kids of any age, from kindergarten to high school!
Easy Back to School Crafts Ideas
- Custom Pencil Pouch from The Country Chic Cottage
- School Supply Cake from Simply Designing
- Yellow Pencil Tree from Jennifer Perkins
- DIY Ruler Pencil Holder from Anika’s DIY Life
- Art Teacher Tee with Cut File from Inside the Fox Den
- Tetris Notebook from Sum of Their Stories
- Printable Back to School Notebook Cover from Dazzle While Frazzled
- Pom Pom Backpack Keychains from Gluesticks
- Upcycled Pencil Holder from Organized Island
- A is for Apple String Art form Suzy’s Sitcom
- Emoji Paper Clips from Drugstore Divas
- First Day of School Signs from Easy Holiday Ideas
Check out some of my own projects that are perfect for back to school:
- Tribal Painted Phone Case
- Washi Tape Bookmarks
- Fabric Tassel Bag Charms
- Washi Tape Magazine Organizers
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #219
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #218
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – desserts, back to school themed desserts, peach desserts, s’mores desserts, recipes with bacon, waffle recipes, easy weeknight meals, back to school lunch ideas, sandwich recipes, football party food, coffee recipes & recipes using coffee
- Home – back to school organization centers/homework stations, office tours, DIY home projects
- Occasions – Back to school tips
- Crafts & Activities – back to school crafts, football themed ideas
Thanks so much for hosting each week!
Thank you for including my School Notebook Cover!
Love all of these! Thank you for the party and thank yo u for the feature too! Have a great week!
I like those paper clip emojis! They look really nice!
That pencil Christmas tree is so, so cute and original!