Halloween Home Decor / From cute to creepy, these indoor and outdoor decoration ideas are cheap and easy to make yourself, and sure to thrill your kids!
Can you believe Halloween is just ten days away!? If you’re still working on spookifying your home, don’t miss these Halloween Home Decor ideas! Some are cute, some are creepy, but all of them are simple, affordable ways to bring the Halloween spirit(s) to life around your house.
12 Creative Ideas for Halloween Home Decor
- Halloween Tiered Tray from The Red Painted Cottage
- Rae Dunn Inspired Halloween Signs from Kippi At Home
- Stenciled Monster Halloween Tree Skirt from Jennifer Perkins
- Halloween Mantel with Bats and Crows from So Much Better with Age
- Haunted House Wreath from Ann’s Entitled Life
- DIY Chalkboard Tombstones from Made in a Day
- Halloween Home Tour from Rain on a Tin Roof
- Halloween Trees from The Country Chic Cottage
- Halloween Mantel Decor from Where the Smiles Have Been
- Halloween Costume Artwork from Debbee’s Buzz
- Creepy Hand Decor from Smart Fun DIY
- Mr. Boo Skeleton Wreath from Pink Fortitude
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #227!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Halloween-themed snacks & drinks
- Fall mantels, Fall tablescapes
- Thanksgiving printables, table and centerpiece ideas, crafts and recipes
- Crafts – buffalo check projects, Fall printables, pumpkin carving ideas
Thanks so much for hosting each week!! I hope you had a great weekend!!
Emily, such a treat to have my DIY kids Halloween costume photo into decor featured with the other fun, clever projects. Thanks!
You’re so welcome, Debbee! Thank you for joining our party 🙂
Hi Emily – Thank you for hosting and special thanks for featuring Mr. Boo! Have a great week! Hugs, Holly
You’re welcome Holly! Thanks for joining our party!
Thank you so much for the feature, Emily! I’ve been traveling and I’m still trying to get caught up on replying to all my comments. 🙂
You’re welcome Carol!