Halloween Treats ideas and recipes. From cute to spooky, these fun and easy DIY desserts and sweet treats are perfect for kids and adults alike!
If you’re planning a Halloween party this year, you need to boo-kmark (hee hee, get it?) these Halloween Treats ideas! Some are cute, some spooky, but they’re all easy recipes you can create from the comfort of your own kitchen. The kids would probably love to help out, too!
12 Halloween Treats Ideas
- Frankenstein Decorated Cookies from Growing Up Gabel
- Witch Hat Pretzel Treats from Living La Vida Holoka
- Halloween Cake from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Ghoulish Monster Cupcakes from Kleinworth & Co
- Mint Spider Cookies from Premeditated Leftovers
- Crunchy Halloween Monster Munch from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Easy Dipped Pretzels from Burlap and Blue
- Easy Oreo Mummy Pops from Suburban Simplicity
- Dia De Los Muertos Cookies from The Monday Box
- Halloween S’Mores from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Little Vampire Donuts from Gluesticks
- Candy Corn Fruit Parfaits from Smiling Notes
Welcome to Merry Monday #176!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- Domestically Creative —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Our Crafty Mom —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #177
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween
- All Things Thanksgiving – recipes, decor, crafts, and more
- All Things Christmas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you’ve created!