Hello, hello friends! First, I must apologize for the party being absent for the past couple of weeks—I’ve been traveling a lot between the SNAP Conference and celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary in Kauai. But now I’m home, getting back into my blogging groove and kicking off the week with 12 wonderful homemade DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas!
DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
*If you’d like to pin any of these ideas, please click through to the original source!*
- Gift Basket Idea from Real Coake
- Ombre Floral Tea Towel from Uncommon Designs
- Stenciled Treat Jar from Simply Designing
- “Home” Embroidery Hoop Art from Flamingo Toes
- Teacup Tea Towel from Two Purple Couches
- DIY Garden Markers from Resin Crafts
- DIY Flower Box Centerpiece from Hazel and Gold Designs
- Floral Picture Frame from ThistleWood Farms
- Gardening Gift Basket from My Pinterventures
- Perler Bead Pendants from White House Crafts
- Sisal Rope Vase from My Life from Home
- Mother’s Day Envelope from Cherished Bliss
Now it’s time to party!
Merry Monday Link Party #153
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures Kim ⋅ Made In A Day Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
Megan · C’mon Get Crafty Kimberly · A Wonderful Thought
It’s Pinterest Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- A Wonderful Thought —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- Modern Embroidery Hoop Wreath via Designing and Diapers (PIN IT)
- DIY Magnolia Wreath via A Wonderful Thought (PIN IT)
- DIY Butterfly Garden Ornament via Bugaboo City (PIN IT)
- Mother’s Day Garden Gift Basket via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #153
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- DIY projects – patio/outdoor projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Mother’s Day & Graduation ideas/projects
- Recipe focus
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Thank you for hosting. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary!
Dianne recently posted…Vintage Junk Treasures #29 & $1.00 Finds Can Be Dangerous
Thank you Dianne!
Thank you for hosting the link party! Have a wonderful week.
Carol (“Mimi”) recently posted…3 Reasons to Make DIY Memory Wire Bracelets
Thanks for joining us 🙂
Thanks for another great party. Have a wonderful week!
Carol recently posted…A Neighbor’s Garden
Thank you Carol! You too!
Thanks so much for hosting and for the feature!
You’re welcome! Thank you for linking up!
Congratulations on being married 10 years! I’m thinking you and yours had a great time in Hawaii.
Carol @ The Red Painted Cottage recently posted…The Easiest Faux Shiplap, Ever
Thank you so much Carol! We had a wonderful trip!
Pingback: A Key Largo Keepsake Sign- "Cut N Paste With Overlays"
Thank you so much for featuring my Mother’s Day Garden Gift Basket in your round-up. So many fun DIY gift ideas on here. I really like the perler bead necklace.
Erlene recently posted…10 Simple DIY Teacher Gift Ideas
You’re welcome Erlene! I want to make all of these for Mother’s Day… or even just because!