Now that Spring is really, truly here, I am itching to fill our porch, patio and flower beds with colorful blooms. In my hunt for some new ideas, I came across so many neat DIY planter ideas and container gardening ideas that I couldn’t resist sharing them with you!
If you would like to save or pin any of these ideas individually, please click the link to be taken to the original post.
- Wine Crate Planter Box from Nourish and Nestle
- Painted Geometric Flower Pots from Flourish and Knot
- Toolbox Farmhouse Flower Arrangement from My Life from Home
- Building a Raised Garden Bed from Madness and Method
- DIY Spring Chair Planter from Timeless Creations
- Vertical Herb Garden from Two Purple Couches
- Mini Shiplap Planter Box from Celebrate and Decorate
- Kraft Paper Planter Bag Tutorial from Grillo Designs
- DIY Chandelier Planter from Our Crafty Mom
- Faux Zinc Planter from Two Purple Couches
- Mason Jar Plant Holder from North Country Nest
- Pretty Container Garden Idea from Flourish and Knot
Is your green thumb feeling inspired? I know mine sure is! Bring on the flowers!