St. Patrick’s Day will be here soon! I can across so many cute, simple and sweet St. Patrick’s Day treat ideas at last week’s party that I just had to share them with you today! Whether you’re in the mood for something chocolatey or if you’re looking for a colorful way to celebrate St. Patty’s, here are a few yummy dessert ideas.
- Rainbow Pancakes from Growing Up Gabel
- Mint Chocolate Bark from Simply Designing
- Shamrock Shake Freakshake from Do It Your Freaking Self
- Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats from Coupons and Freebies Mom
- Grasshopper Brownies from Growing Up Gabel
- Rainbow Mug Cake from Curly Crafty Mom
- Shamrock Floats from Frog Prince Paperie
- Chocolate Oreo Popcorn Crunch from Building Our Hive
Merry Monday Link Party #144
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Twitter Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Twitter.
- My Pinterventures —>Twitter
- Made In A Day —> Twitter
- The Kolb Corner —> Twitter
- Intelligent Domestications —> Twitter
- Inside the Fox Den —> Twitter
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Twitter
- The Organized Dream –> Twitter
- Crazy Organized —> Twitter
- Two Purple Couches —> Twitter
- DIY Adulation —> Twitter
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Twitter
- Twelve on Main —> Twitter
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week.
Here is last week’s most popular post:
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #145
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Storage & organization ideas/solutions – focus on bathroom tips & cleaning hacks
- Cleaning tips – focus on bathroom cleaning and spring cleaning in general
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- St. Patrick’s Day – recipes, crafts, printables, and more
- Easter – foods, crafts, and DIY projects
- Recipes – focus on Chicken Noodle Soups, recipes using Potato Chips, Irish recipes, Sloppy Joe recipes, and recipes with peanuts
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!