Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #97 – More Spring Features!
Happy Easter! I hope you’re enjoying a wonderful holiday with family and friends. We have 14 fresh new Spring Features to share with you this week, to help you get your indoor and outdoor spaces ready for the season. I can’t wait to start gardening again—my first trip to the flower nursery is one of my favorite days of the year!
- Come share your budget Easter Crafts on the Dollar Store Easter Craft Blog Hop ($10 crafts and under).
- We love when you share, but please do not link-up posts that require email list sign-ups for downloads.
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Olives-n-Okra l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Crazy Organized l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Meatloaf and Melodrama l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Twelve on Main l Facebook lTwitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Giant Easter Egg @My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Refresh Your Front Door For Spring @Twelve and Main (PIN IT)
Get Ready for Spring!
- Erlene’s pick : Ikea Office Tour | My Bashful Life (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : DIY Magnetic Succulent Planter | The Crazy Craft Lady (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : 7 Creative Ideas to Help Organize Your Craft Supplies | The Krafty Owl (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : Build a Porch Swing | Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Master Closet Organization | Refined Rooms (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : Button Gladiator Baby Sandals | Whistle and Ivy (PIN IT)
- Sherry’s pick : Liquid Pearl Eggs | Little Miss Celebration (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : 9 Ways to Get More Stuff Done | A Fresh Start on a Budget (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : Key West DIY Wood Planter Box | H2O Bungalow (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : How to Stay Motivated While Decluttering | Setting My Intention (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : DIY Mailbox Planters | Second Chance to Dream (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : Scrap Wood Chevron Easter Egg | The Kim Six Fix (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Follow My Pinterventures’s board Merry Monday Linky Party on Pinterest.
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #97 started! Help support your fellow bloggers and share their posts on your social media using hashtag #MerryMonday and we’ll help share it too! Or visit our Merry Monday Pinterest board and help repin!
Please do not add subscription for download posts
Hi Emily! Thanks to you and the ladies for hosting. Hope you had a happy Easter and have a wonderful week!
Cindy Eikenberg recently posted…Painted Spring Wishes
Emily! Thank you so much for featuring my DIY Key West Planters!! They
made such a big impact at our back door. I hope your readers enoy them as much as we do…and build a set too! Again, thanks so much & have a fantatsic week:)
Wendi Wachtel recently posted…Farmhouse Corner Cabinet Makeover
You’re welcome, Wendi! I adore those planters! They’re beautiful. Have a wonderful week 🙂
Happy Wednesday Emily!!!
All these great posts have me so ready for Spring! Yippee! Thanks for bringing us all together and I’ll see you next week.
Lynn recently posted…Make Art : Upcycled Window Frame
Thanks for linking up, Lynn! Seeing all of these Spring posts has me in the mood for fresh flowers and open windows 🙂 And I have the urge to redecorate my house, haha! Have a wonderful week!