Can you believe Easter is just two weeks away!? If you’re still on the hunt for some cute Easter bunny crafts ideas, I’ve got 12 adorable project and DIY ideas to share with you today!
12 Easter Bunny Crafts Ideas:
- Nature Inspired Easter Wreath from Inside the Fox Den
- Floral Bunny Wreath from Simply Designing
- Easter Bunny Banner from Faeries and Fauna
- Easter Bunny Canvas Art from Two Purple Couches
- Spring Bunny Door Decor from The Magic Brush
- Floral Decoupage Spring Bunny from My Pinterventures
- Mr. and Mrs. Bunny Bag from Left in Knots
- Floral Bunny Dishtowel from Flamingo Toes
- Pom Pom Bunnies from White House Crafts
- Easter Button Bunny from 3 Winks Design
- Rustic Easter Bunny Sign from Two Purple Couches
- Bunny Rattle from Annemarie’s Haakblog
Merry Monday Link Party #148
We have a new guest host! Kimberly from A Wonderful Thought will be joining us for the entire month of April! If you haven’t had a chance to visit her blog, head on over and check out her crafts, recipes, and Disney posts!
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
It’s Instagram Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
Apple Cinnamon White Cake via 3 Boys and A Dog (PIN IT)