Are you constantly on the lookout for storage and organizing ideas? I know I am! I need all the help I can get in that area! Check out these fantastic simple and inexpensive DIY storage solutions I found at last week’s party. Many of these use household items you may already have, or are smart ways of reimagining thrift store finds!
- Jewelry Hanger from Grandma’s House DIY
- Industrial Stair Baskets from Simply Designing
- Garden Craft Organizer from Consumer Crafts
- DIY Recipe Box from Duct Tape and Denim
- Industrial Farmhouse Numbered Drawers from Raggedy Bits
- DIY Storage Canisters from The Real Thing with the Coake Family
- DIY Mason Jar Canisters from Let’s Create Events
- Dripped Paint Storage Jars from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- Floral Embroidered Zipper Pouch from Flamingo Toes
Merry Monday Link Party #143
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Facebook Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #144
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Storage & organization ideas/solutions – focus on nursery room/kids room
- Cleaning tips – focus on kitchen cleaning
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- St. Patrick’s Day – recipes, crafts, printables, and more
- Recipes – focus on peanuts, sauces, crab dishes, Ranch dressing dishes, and noodle
- March Madness Ideas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!