Do you ever stumble across items at the thrift store and suddenly see endless possibilities? Then you’ll love this round-up of 9 incredibly clever upcycled DIY home decor ideas made from thrifted finds. They’re inventive, smart and oh-so-easy to do yourself!
9 Clever Upcycled DIY Home Decor Ideas:
- IKEA Hack Farmhouse Window Mirror from Upright and Caffeinated
- Hanging DIY Hidden Jewelry Organizer from H2OBungalow
- Craft Paint Storage from My Pinterventures
- Drippy Gold Pineapple Clock from Two Purple Couches
- Upcycled Valentine’s Day Art from The Kolb Corner
- Paint Dipped Baskets from Crazy Organized
- DIY Decorative Candle from Inside the Fox Den
- String Art Heartbeats Wood Art from Ambient Wares
- Two Tier Picture Frame Tray from Intelligent Domestications
Now let’s kick off our Merry Monday Link Party #140!
Round-up themes for party #141
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from the previous party for a themed feature round-up for the Merry Monday party. For next week’s party, we’re looking to feature:
- Storage ideas/solutions
- Cleaning tips
- DIY projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Hot breakfast recipes
- Chocolate recipes
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Facebook Follow Week! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!