Ah, the day of love is just around the corner! Are you ready? I’ve pulled together 10 sweet (and simple) Valentine’s Decor and Craft Ideas to help you add some extra love to your home.
Merry Monday Link Party #139
CHANGES ARE HERE!
We’ve got a new format this week! Starting with this party, each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from the previous party to feature in themed round-ups for the Merry Monday party! This means there are lots more opportunities for you to have your projects featured each week! We will also still feature each party’s most popular project. Be sure to visit my fellow hosts to check out their round-ups each week.
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
- Stenciled Valentine’s Pillow from SNAP Creativity
- Felt Rosette Valentine’s Day Wreath from The Johnsons Plus Dog
- Heart Book Page Banner from The Happy Scraps
- Valentine’s Day Conversation Heart Love Decor from Simply Darrling
- Valentine’s Felt Placemat from Nap-Time Creations
- Painted Glitter Votive Candle Holders from The Crafty Blog Stalker
- DIY Valentine’s Playing Card Wreath from Refresh Living
- Valentine’s Day Heart from Real Coake
- Valentine’s Felt Fortune Cookies from Curly Crafty Mom
- LOVE Washi Tape Banner from Two Purple Couches
It’s Pinterest Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow the hosts and the most popular link-up account on Pinterest.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post. Give Debbie a visit to see her farmhouse transformation and don’t forget to follow her on Pinterest!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!