Easy party appetizers to make for a crowd. These holiday fingerfood ideas are perfect for a fancy cocktail hour, but are so simple to make!
Party appetizers are the best, aren’t they? Elegant, yet easy, finger-foods that you can nibble on all night long. And they’re even better if they feature cheese as a key ingredient! These party appetizers are sure to please your holiday guests. They are also simple and easy to make, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your company.
12 Party Appetizers that are Easy and Elegant
- Gouda and Crab Stuffed Mushrooms from Curly Crafty Mom
- Apple Brie Pull-Apart Bread from Eat Move Make
- Crispy Mushroom Caps from Mighty Mrs
- Slow Cooker Party Meatballs from Cincy Shopper
- Goat Cheese and Honey Bites from Suburban Simplicity
- Cheese and Grape Pistachio Truffles from DelightfulEMade
- Ham, Gruyere and Artichoke Pastry Twists from Sparkle Living
- Holiday Charcuterie Board from Simply Designing
- Cream Cheese Tree with Pepper Jelly from A Wonderful Thought
- Fig and Goat Cheese Appetizer Pizza from Pink Fortitude
- Grape and Blue Cheese Crostini from Home Cooking Memories
- Mini Quiche from Walking on Sunshine
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #235!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- blog hiatus –Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- blog hiatus – Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features on January:
- Recipes – Soups, hot drinks, crock pot recipes, football food, healthy/low fat recipes .
- Home – Organization ideas, cleaning tips
- Occasions – Valentine’s Day
- Crafts & Activities – Valentine’s Day crafts, decor, games, and printables. Winter crafts.
Thank you for hosting and extra big thanks for featuring my fig and goat cheese pizza. Blessings of love and happiness and abundance in 2019. Love and hugs, Holly
All of it looks really appetizing. Would love to try some for the upcoming parties I’ll be part of. Thank you so much for sharing!