DIY Ornaments are easy to make and personalize for kids and adults. From rustic to elegant, lots of ideas to paint and craft your own holiday ornaments!
DIY ornaments are probably my favorite kind of Christmas craft. They are a simple way to personalize your holiday decorating, and also make great gifts. I’ve collected a bunch of cute ideas—from rustic, farmhouse style to elegant—that are easy enough for kids to make, but fun for the adults as well!
12 DIY Ornaments – easy ideas for adults & kids
- Handmade Felt Ornaments from Pillar Box Blue
- Popsicle Stick Skis Ornament from Clean and Scentsible
- DIY Farmhouse Style Fabric Ornaments from Northern Feeling
- DIY Plaid Ornaments from So Much Better with Age
- Making Ornaments from Seasoning Shakers from Chas Crazy Creations
- Evergreen Sprig Polymer Clay Ornament from Made in a Day
- DIY Vintage Style Ornaments from The Scrap Shoppe
- Cookies for Santa Ornaments from Shoppe No. 5
- Gingerbread Man Mason Jar Lid Ornament from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Mini Poinsettia Hoop Wreath Ornament from Sparkle Living
- DIY Cupcake Ornament from Across the Boulevard
- Personalized Burlap Embroidery Hoop Ornament from Our Crafty Mom
Don’t miss these easy DIY Ornaments from my archives:
- Rustic Snowflake Ornaments
- Brush Stroke Ornaments
- Christmas Tree String Art Ornaments
- Mason Jar Ring Wreath Ornaments
- Wintry Owls Ornament
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #233!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – Soups, holiday drinks, crock pot recipes, football food, and Christmas foods.
- Home – Christmas decor, home tours, and tablescapes. New Year’s decor.
- Occasions – Christmas and New Years
- Crafts & Activities – Christmas crafts, ornaments, party games, and printables. New Year’s crafts, decor, games, and printables.
Thank you so very much for the feature and thanks for hosting a wonderful place for all of us to share our creations. 🙂
You’re very welcome!
Thank you for featuring my felt ornaments. Have a fabulous week.
You’re welcome! Thank you for linking up 🙂