Find summer inspiration at your fingertips! Home for Summer is packed with ideas and inspiration to help you turn your home into a fun and relaxing retreat.

Introducing Home for Summer

Home for Summer ebook by Amy Dowling and Emily Kennedy

Today is an exciting day! Our newest edition in our Home for eBook series, Home for Summerlaunches today!

Whether summer to you means kicking back and relaxing with family, or packing up for new adventures (or both!), Home for Summer captures everything fresh, bright and fun about this wonderful season.

My good friend Amy approached me with this idea over a year ago –  to create a series of ebooks that celebrate everything we love about each season and pack it with plenty of decor ideas, do-able crafts and DIY projects, delicious recipes, and ask some of our most talented blog friends to help us do it.

Similar to our Home for Fall edition, we’ve packed Home for Summer with plenty of beautiful summer decor inspiration, do-able crafts ideas and delicious recipes to help you turn your home into a relaxing retreat this season. And our talented team has created amazing home decor, easy crafts and yummy recipes that you’ll want to try right now! But first, let me introduce you to our team:

Home for Summer ebook team

Amy Dowling, My Life from Home / Emily Kennedy, Two Purple Couches / Kim Purvis, Made in a Day / Lydia Nordhoff, Lydi Out Loud / Sara Syrett, Twelve On Main

From a giant lawn-sized tic tac toe game to a family-favorite salsa recipe to upcycled wine bottle lanterns, these are just a few of the creative and simple projects and recipes you’ll find within the pages of Home for Summer. There’s even a whole chapter devoted to succulents!

Home for Summer ebook - What's Inside

Each craft and do-it-yourself project includes a full supply list and step-by-step instructions so you know exactly what you need to create and complete it. Whether you’re a first-time crafter or a seasoned veteran, you’ll find a variety of ideas and tips to keep you inspired all summer long. We also want to encourage you to personalize these ideas to suit your style! We hope that this eBook will be a creative resource that you can return to year after year for fresh ideas and renewed inspiration.

And to help celebrate the launch of Home for Summer, we’re offering a special one-week-only 20% discount! Use code LAUNCHWEEK at checkout to save! Click here to order.

It has been a dream come true to work on this book and to partner with this extremely creative and talented team. I am so proud of the work we’ve done, and I hope you will enjoy it and find inspiration in every page!

111 thoughts on “Introducing Home for Summer

1. Pingback: Home for Summer eBook Launch! - Lydi Out Loud

2. Ann-Charlotte

Really looking forward to reading this book, I’m always looking for ways to improve and decorate for the season =)

1. Dorothy H

Creative and just in time for summertime! My deck and backyard area could use these excellent ideas for entertaining and decorating. Nice! Thank you!

1. julie ellis

I agree. There are some really great ideas here to incorporate with my existing decor to change it up a bit.

3. Melissa Storms

This looks like a good ebook to have. I love that there are so many ideas for different things in it.

4. Tricia Hope

Wow,I LOVE this book! Will look for it in stores.There is little out there for summer crafting except for July 4 th stuff.

5. angela bradley

i have moved into my grandmothers house and it is in serious need of updating. so this would be a big help.

6. Barrie

What a great book to make summer more fun,not that it isn’t already. I think there’s a lot in this book to have good quality family time!

7. Natalie

This book is exactly what I have been looking for! I have been meaning to redecorate my home for a while now!

8. Nadine

A book like this is wonderful because we all get stuck for ideas. We are all tired of doing the same boring thing over and over and need a little help from our “friends” with some fresh ideas. Thanks for infusing our lives with such loveliness!

9. Chris Lopez

The book looks cool and refreshing–it’s been 108 for a week here in NorCal so cool is definitely needed!

10. Amber Terry

I really like books and ideas like this because it displays things that I can actually accomplish…I’m not the best crafter/cook/etc. on the planet 🙂

11. Michele

All these summer project ideas are look like so much fun.. With my grandchildren here all the time I need artsy things to do with them when it rains.. Thank you!

12. Sarah Oswald

I love the napkin rings and the wine bottle with wick this seems like a wonderful book thanks for sharing it.

13. Tracey Barfield

This is a wonderful idea for a book I like to decorate my house with seasonal colors , aromas, and different flowers to match the season we are in so this is a book I want to read. Thanks

14. Robin Creager

What a great idea for a an E-book series! By your review I can see there are a lot of great tips and crafts not to mention recipes and D.I.Y.
    Thanks for posting this!

15. Lanie

I am always up for summer ideas, decorating, and entertaining ideas. congrats on the book and i see some great ideas already 😀

16. Kimberly Flickinger

I will definitely have to check this book out. I need inspiration for my home. Better late than never.

17. Sue Raddatz

Easy to use ideas in which to create memories with family and friends. Thanks for your creativity.

18. Kathy Ross

This book sounds like it has a lot of good ideas in it. I really like what was done to the wine bottle in the picture. It looks really nice!

19. Cheryl Everitt

I kind of go ‘brain dead’ while trying to come up with new ideas to try. I am looking forward to reading Home For Summer. Thank you for sharing.

20. Richard Hicks

We are always looking for creative new things for the summer season. Our favorite of the year btw. Will have to check out the e-book

21. Ellie Di

Summer is the perfect season to decorate house…I also have a little garden so I love to have friends over for dinner and having the place all decorated and fresh looking is something I enjoy while getting everything ready!

22. Alyce Poalillo

I am a casual laid back kind of girl and like the more natural look and introduce simple and earth friendly decor when possible and summer is perfect for that. The book looks perfect for that too.

23. Betsy Barnes

Congrats on the new book! It looks like a very creative book to help me up my summer entertaining!

24. Lauryn R

This sounds like a great resource to have for summertime! I love finding new ways to entertain my family, thanks for sharing! 🙂

25. Stacey Roberson

This book looks inspiring. I have just recently started DIY projects for my home. And while all of them might not be cheaper to make, I enjoy them more because I know I made them.

26. Chantelle Walker

I’m really horrible with decor lol I see stuff I like but just don’t know how to put it all together in a way to make it look so beautiful. I love pin browsing for ideas 🙂