Who else is eager to start digging in the dirt? I know I am! We’ve had a lot of wet days lately, but I am hoping to make it to my favorite local nursery this week to pick up some flowers and plants to freshen up our gardening beds for summer! I came across lots of lovely DIY garden ideas from last week’s party that are getting me excited and inspired to start planting!
DIY Garden Ideas
- DIY Modern Planter Box from Not Just a Housewife
- Repurposed Birdbath Garden from Cottage in the Oaks
- Favorite Flowering Vines from The Freckled Rose
- Outdoor Garden Makeover from The Style Safari
- Upcycled Window Herb Planter from Pillar Box Blue
- How to Make the Most of a Small Gardening Space from Premeditated Leftovers
- DIY Turtle Topiary from H2OBungalow
- Tips for Planting Hydrangeas from Thistlewood Farms
- How to Grow Raspberry Bushes from A Proverbs Wife
- Vintage Trunk Garden Planter from Penny’s Treasures
- DIY Vertical Herb Garden from Two Purple Couches
- Moss Toadstool Sculpture from Craft Invaders
Merry Monday Link Party #155 – Pinterest Follow Month
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures ⇒ Pinterest
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day ⇒ Pinterest
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner ⇒ Pinterest
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications ⇒ Pinterest
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches ⇒ Pinterest
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den ⇒ Pinterest
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main ⇒ Pinterest
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation ⇒ Pinterest
- Megan · C’mon Get Crafty ⇒ Pinterest
- Kimberly · A Wonderful Thought ⇒ Pinterest
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- A Farmhouse Outdoor Living Space Update in just a Few Minutes via Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Farmhouse Window Box and Guest House Window Bed via Knick of Time (PIN IT)
- How to: Make a Vertical Herb Garden via Two Purple Couches (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #155
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Patio/outdoor projects & decor
- Landscaping Ideas
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Graduation ideas/projects
- Father’s Day crafts, ideas, food
- Recipes – focus on summer cocktails & sangrias, summer fruit salads & salsas, and all things cold!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!