Spring is in the air, and I couldn’t be happier about it! I love ushering in the season by hanging a fresh new wreath on my front door, and these 10+ beautiful Spring wreath ideas are sure to help you do the same!
- St. Patrick’s Himmeli Wreath from Simply Designing
- Split Pea Wreath from Curly Crafty Mom
- DIY Easter Egg Wreath from Ann’s Entitled Life
- St. Patrick’s Day Wreath from Mandatory Mooch
- Themed Monogram Wreath from Make It Easy Crafts
- Hula Hoop Spring Wreath from Refresh Restyle
- Spring Wreath from My Life from Home
- Cheerful Spring Wreath from The Navage Patch
- Simple Spring Wreath from The Honeycomb Home
- Scrapbook Paper Wreath from Typically Simple
Merry Monday Link Party #145
We’re looking for one new host! If you would like to help host this party, please sign-up HERE!
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
It’s Twitter Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Twitter.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #145
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Storage & organization ideas/solutions
- Cleaning tips – spring cleaning in general
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Easter – foods, crafts, and DIY projects
- Recipes – Dips & waffle recipes
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!