Thank you to everyone for your sweet comments on my recent home office makeover! If this is your first time stopping by, I recently gave my home office a modern, artsy makeover and turned it into my dream workspace/library. You can check out the full reveal right here. I’ve received several questiosn about where the furniture, lighting and accessories came from, so I’ve pulled together a home office makeover source list to make it easy to shop the room!
I had so much fun picking out the new furniture and accessories for my office/library. I have been planning this space for so long, and in some cases, I’ve even been hoarding a few of these pieces for years! This space is a total dream come true, and I love having spots to display some of my favorite books and accessories!
If there’s something you’re curious about that you don’t see listed here, leave me a comment in the comments section below!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Home Office Source List
- Wall Color: Cathedral Grey by Behr (eggshell finish), sold at The Home Depot.
- Portfolio Eyerle Single Drum Pendant in Chrome, sold at Lowe’s Home Improvement.
- Desk: Marmarth Writing Desk in white
- Desk chair: Mid-back white leather swivel chair
- End table: Abbyson Living mirrored table in white
Fabrics (provided by Minted)
Art & Accessories
- “Strangers on the Internet” Print by Emily McDowell
- Initial mug
- Owl vase – mine was a gift, but found a similar option from Amazon here
- Black and white throw – Kohls
- Purple throw – handmade
- Library quilted wall hanging – handmade by my mom
- “Write” cork letters (my own tutorial here)
- Literary candle – Uncommon Goods
- Literary glasses – Uncommon Goods
- Hemingway print by Junxtaposition
- Tequila Mockingbird
- Harry Potter boxed set
- Shakespeare bust by Mahzerandvee
- Eucalyptus print – provided by Minted
- Shakespeare print by The Diggingest Girl
- Horse bookends (my own tutorial here)
- World map by RightGrain